The ADKadmin utility is designed to allow a system administrator to manage and view user and service principals (both user accounts and computer accounts) in a Microsoft Active Directory database from a UNIX or Linux host. The tool will display many of the account’s attributes, including some that are not viewable through the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) interface. Accounts can be referenced by either principal or account name. The utility also provides the ability to update the Kerberos key table file on the host.
Version 2.2 of ADKadmin adds support for RC4-HMAC. See the ADKadmin readme for information on other changes in this release.
- ADKadmin Utility v2.2 for Red Hat Linux version 7.x (.tar.Z 478 Kb) Download
- ADKadmin Utility v2.2 for Solaris Sparc 7 and higher (.tar.Z 624 Kb) Download
- ADKadmin Utility v2.2 for HPUX 11 and higher (.tar.Z 662 Kb) Download
The GetTicket utility is designed to perform two useful Kerberos troubleshooting functions that are not covered by standard Kerberos utilities. The tool provides the ability to:
- Acquire a TGT using a key table entry
- Acquire a service ticket using an existing TGT
The function to acquire a service ticket is especially helpful for troubleshooting Kerberos problems where requests for initial credentials (TGTs) succeed but functions (such as Kerberos PAM logon) that require a service ticket fail. For example, requests for service tickets are more sensitive to DNS configuration problems. A service ticket request might fail as a result of a DNS problem even if an initial ticket-granting ticket (TGT) request made by using kinit succeeds.
For more information, see the readme.
- GetTicket Utility README View
- GetTicket Utility v2.3 for Red Hat Linux version 7.x (.tar.Z 347 Kb) Download
- GetTicket Utility v2.3 for Solaris Sparc 8 and higher (.tar.Z 566 Kb) Download
- GetTicket Utility v2.3 for HPUX 11 and higher (.tar.Z 632 Kb) Download
- GetTicket Utility v2.3 for Windows XP, 2000 and higher (.zip 11 Kb) Download
- GetTicket Utility v2.3.1 for AIX 5.1 and higher (.tar.Z 430 Kb) Download
- GetTicket Utility v2.3.2 for Solaris x86 version 10 and higher (.tar.Z 455 Kb) Download