Job Title: Solutions Engineer
Location: Mid Atlantic, Northeast & Midwest
Country: United States
Post Date: 02/26/18
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Our Solution Engineers (SE) are our PKI technical experts. The candidate will possess a drive to join a world class leader in innovation and best practices that is leading its category. Our team provides detailed technical guidance and sets up customers for success early on. We’re looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and hands-on solution engineers who can rapidly learn Certified Security Solutions value proposition and translate it to use cases across many market verticals such as Medical Services, Manufacturing, and Financial Services as well as the Fortune 2000. Working alongside the Sales Directors, you’ll work in our ‘One Team’ culture to design solutions and align our capabilities based on our prospects needs.
On our small, dynamic team, you’ll have opportunities beyond customer engagements as well. Our Solution Engineers help mentor and train new team members, work strategically alongside Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, and Product Management, and lead the definition and prototyping of new platform capabilities. You have the power to continually improve how our customers protect their most sensitive, valuable data.
- Clearly communicate the technical and business value of Certified Security Solutions’ products, platform, and architecture to enterprise security and IT teams
- Demonstrate how the Certified Security Solutions Platform improves security across multiple environments based on customers’ specific data security requirements and business processes
- Design and manage effective, in-depth proof of concepts of the Certified Security Solutions Platform
- Develop durable, personal relationships with technical counterparts, senior leaders, and executive management
- Create best practice documentation to support proof of concepts, RFP responses, technical presentations, and architecture/workflow discussions
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to lead the transition of technical information to support their efforts for deployment planning
- Partner with Product Management to provide early feedback on product features and capabilities to ensure alignment with customer expectations
- Work with our Development team to ensure enterprise readiness of all our products
- Develop competitive messaging versus other competitors in the industry.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience selling SaaS based solutions into the Fortune 2000
- Consultative experience with both customers and partners as a subject matter expert
- Direct, hands-on technical experience in a customer-facing role is a must
- Effectively manage client expectations with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Familiarity with enterprise software, identity, and security solutions as well as networking fundamentals like Exchange, Active Directory, PKI, Digital Certificates, DNS, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Azure, and AWS
- Exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C#, and scripting languages (Node, Perl, Python)
- Security certifications (CISSP etc.) a plus
Mid Atlantic, Northeast & Midwest
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Certified Security Solutions, Inc., is a proud equal opportunity employer.
Certified Security Solutions (CSS) is a global leading provider of PKI software and services to securely connect people, applications and devices to business ecosystems. CSS solutions facilitate the identification, authentication, management and overall security of digital assets across the Enterprise and the IoT markets. We are experiencing rapid growth associated with the accelerated adoption of our technology, best practices and world class cyber professionals.
- A great team-oriented environment
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference
- A competitive compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits
- Generous vacation policy